Monday, December 29, 2008

Ollie's Babysitting



Ollie has decided that he likes to "babysit" Lily while I'm busy doing something. The other day I put Lily in her highchair, gave her a few crackers, asked Ollie to give her more crackers if she wanted them, and then hopped into the shower. Part way through my shower (showers without interuptions are rare as a mother of two) Ollie came in laughing and told me that Lily was making it "rain crackers." A few minutes later this is what I found... Ollie had dumped the WHOLE box of crackers on Lily's tray and she was having fun throwing them on the floor. We had a good laugh and then we cleaned up. :)

2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

LOL. What would we do, as parents, without our sense of humor?

jamesrivergirl said...

When I read the title of this post, I thought, "Well, she's really lost it now!" (A very similar thing happened at our house recently.) love ya!