Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yarn





For some reason, my children love yarn. They are always using it for different things. Ollie just loves to use it to tie things together. He really enjoys tying knots. Lily loves to put it all over her and get tangled up in it. It's also great for pretending to be kitty's and trying to get the yarn from each other. One day I asked Ollie to clean up all the little HEB balls from my room back into his room. After about 15 minutes, I hadn't seen him come out of my room once so I figured I'd better check on him. Instead of just carrying them and making several trips he had attached them all to a piece of yarn so he could drag them behind him and only make one trip. I thought it was a great idea but it did take him much longer than it would have to just make several trips carrying them. Very inventive kiddo.

No comments: