Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Letters

Dear Santa,
I love you. I want to send you a thank you note. Our Christmas tree looks so pretty. I already told you I want Barbies for Christmas. I want real Christmas icecream on Christmas day. Let's play together. I want a pink carseat. Claire also wants a matching pink carseat.
love, Lily



Dear Santa,
I've been a good man this year. This Christmas I need love, dog food for the dog, a Christmas coat, and I want a art books, lots of paper to draw on, and learning books about animals.
love, Ollie


p.s. Our Christmas tree looks pretty.
I can't wait for you to see it!


Dear Santa,
I've been a good baby this year. This Christmas I need new diapers. I want princess walkie talkies for my older brother and sister. I want a new baby doll.
love, Claire


Ollie helped Claire decide what to say. He's been learning about wants/needs in school so he differentiated between the two. He also started out his letter by saying that he was a good boy but than changed it to a good man. I love life with a seven year old!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

These are funny. I'm going to post about what my kids want.

Lara's blog said...

Nice! LOL It's funny to read these because they fit Ollie and Lily's personalities PERFECTLY. Too cute!!

Stamp With Linz said...

I love that Lilly wants Santa to play with her. :)