Monday, February 4, 2013

Kid Quotes

Lily Quote
Yesterday I taught sharing time in church (kids Sunday school).  It was about the creation of the world.  I had made some papers about the different days of the creation and what was created each day.  After church, Lily said to me, "Mom, I know Jesus made more things than what was on the posters.  He had to make the stores and stuff."

Ollie Quote
I picked Ollie up from school the other day.  As he was getting his seat belt on he said, "Mom, I have a metaphor headache."  I laughed pretty hard at that one.  I'm not sure what a "metaphor headache" is but after he ate some food and had a big drink of water he was okay.

2 comments:

Ben Beck said...

What cute quotes! A "metaphor headache" sounds like an illness Mason would make up so he can get some ice cream.

Amy said...

So funny! Hey, we need more photos,I'm sure Kaitlynn is getting big fast!