Saturday, November 23, 2013

More Disney...

I guess I got lost after my last posts, or I just like to be two months behind on my blog, or I'm a busy mother with four darling children... take your pick, but here's some more cute pictures from our vacation. These are pictures from Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom (2nd day), and animal kingdom. We had tons of fun at all of them! They all have such different feels and things to see/do that it made each day awesome! Enjoy!
Thoughts:  Ollie and Lily, "Okay this fun but please hurry and take the picture."  Claire, "A princess!  She is so beautiful!"  Katie:  "Help!  A scary person is holding me!"  

Teacup rides are awesome!
Watch out, Lily is driving!

Traditional castle shot...  can't really see the people but it's us  :)

Oh No!  Something is eating Ollie!
The kids love Phineas and Ferb so they were very happy to get to talk to them and get  a picture with them.
Brushing the goats in the petting area at Animal Kingdom.

Watch out, there is a rhino behind you!
Half looking at the camera... I guess that's good enough.  :)
Several more people looking...

No comments: