Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jokes




One night I decided to play a joke on Ollie. I put his pajamas on upside down. I thought it would be funny to see what he did. It was super hard to get his feet into the hand holes. Then I didn't snap the leg part all the way so he had a head opening.
His reaction- He kept trying to pull his short 'sleeve' down and he wasn't very comfortable but he couldn't figure out why. He didn't say anything about the problem. He just walked down the hall trying to adjust things. Spencer and I started laughing so then Ollie knew something was going on. We managed to get a few good pictures before we changed them right side up. :)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha Ha! That's classic Shreann for you!

Amber Carter said...

Hi, Its Jason's wife. :) My mother in law, Jackie (Spencer's Aunt) gave me your blog address. I am glad to see everything is going better with Lily. We have all been concerned since we heard about all her complications. Your kids are so cute!

Lara's blog said...

LOL. AWESOME!! :)