Monday, October 13, 2008

Rambles

Funny quote- Ollie after standing on the bathroom scale, "I'm almost a man." (Age 3)

Lily quote- "Eeeeeeeee" (short for wheeee). Said while being pushed on the swing- a new occurrence for her; she didn't fit in the swing with the cast on.


Life post cast- Life is much better now. There is a night and day difference in Lily. She is so much happier. She is eating better- it probably helps that she can now sit in a high chair and feed herself. She is sleeping better- this is a huge bonus because more sleep means less awake time; this in turn means less patch time! Simple things that you don't appreciate until you don't have them: sleeping in the carseat, swings, bending, exersaucer, highchair, being able to play with toes, BATHS!!!

3 comments:

Lara's blog said...

We miss you guys.
Like crazy.
Glad life is a little more normal these days.
Love you all!!!

Jennie said...

you live a crazy life. It sure makes me appreciate my healthy kids (even though they're whiney sometimes...) I like reading about her because you guys are so optimistic. It's a happy blog about a sad thing...It almost makes the sad thing not sad anymore.

jamesrivergirl said...

Ollie cracks me up. I think he and Luke are so much alike right now. I can totally picture Luke saying the same exact thing.