Thursday, February 12, 2009

January Highlight

The highlight for January was the Ginos family coming to visit us from Lubbock. They are a great family and we had a lot of fun with them. We spent one day at the zoo and the boys just had fun climbing so we decided to spend the next day at the park. We love the Ginos family because they are similar to our family. We had a lot of great night talks and heard all about their funny adventures around the country.



Playing at the park.



Ollie and Brayden slept in Ollie's room in his tent. They had so much fun. The first night I had to go in at 11:00 and tell them it was time for bed. Then at 11:30 I went in and made Ollie move into his bed so they would stop talking. We found out the next morning that Ollie was doing all the talking while Brayden was trying to sleep. Every night they got better about sharing a room until the third night they both just fell right asleep, as EXHAUSTED children do.



Posing for the camera at the zoo. As you can see, Ollie was in heaven. :)



Lily and Ashlynn.



Ollie and Brayden.

Ollie has also informed me that Brayden is now an old friend and a new friend. Old friend because he hadn't seen him for a while and new because he came to visit. He then asked me if Luke and Anya could be new friends as well. :)

1 comment:

jamesrivergirl said...

And I quote:
Dear Ollie,
We're best buddies and I like you. I like him and I like playing with him. And we're still best friends. From, Luke

And I quote again:
To Ollie,
I love to see you and I would like to play.
From Luke to Ollie