Friday, March 6, 2009

Sleeping Beauty- Part 1


Ollie is a crazy sleeper so every night in the winter I go into his room to cover him up with some blankets after he is asleep. He usually sleeps with his monkey, his big dog (who isn't really big, just bigger than the other really little dog he had), and one or two other animals. One night I went into his room to cover him up and he had a whole bunch of his friends in bed with him. He also had his giant polar bear who he has named Jesus. He loves this polar bear that Aunt Melanie gave to him. Here's a few funny stories about Jesus: One night Ollie was in his room (after we tucked him in) yelling "Where's Jesus?" over and over and over again. Spencer and I had no idea what he was talking about. We went into his room to see what was wrong. He told us that he just needed Jesus and he hopped out of bed and grabbed his polar bear and said "Here he is." Up to that point we didn't know that Jesus lived with us. :) Another night, he had Jesus in bed with him. I went in to cover him up and Jesus was awfully close to his face so I took Jesus back out of his bed. The next morning we had a very distraught Ollie who was upset that Jesus had "made a mistake" and climbed out of his bed. He calmed down when I explained things to him. He is sure a stuffed animal lover.

1 comment:

Lara's blog said...

I don't see Ollie!! ;)