Sunday, January 31, 2010

Captain Awesome

Spencer is a great dad and husband! When Ollie was just little he decided he wanted the kids to call him Papa but I'm trying to change it to Captain Awesome! The kids just adore him and so do I! What would be a better name than Captain Awesome? :)



Lily loves to walk under our legs and pretend she's going under a bridge. She really wanted Captain Awesome (C.A.) to go under HER bridge. I was lucky enough to get a picture. C.A.'s head is all that fit. :)



Captain Awesome does the dishes, almost every night. And he cleans bathrooms like you wouldn't believe! Here is C.A. doing the nightly dishes with both children. You can't see Ollie but he is there.

Thanks Captain Awesome!!

6 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

We think Spencer is pretty awesome too, can we call him Captain Awesome?

Spencer and Shreann said...

Sure. It would make him laugh. :)

Lara's blog said...

I'm sure Captain Awesome is thrilled to be going by that from now on by EVERYONE who knows him. ;) hee hee

Jennie said...

Aren't good dads great? I tell my young women all the time that being a mom is so much easier when you've got a good husband.

Nathan Beck said...

Captain Awesome. I think that could catch on. I will have to make sure it does. I love y'all so much!

Amy said...

Ahhhh... Thanks Spencer, for taking such good care of my little sister and cute nephew and niece!!!