Tuesday, September 20, 2011



Lily gave her first talk in church a few weeks ago. She was super excited to have a turn to talk in the microphone. She did a really good job!



This watermellon was from our garden. It was super delicious. We started with many but this one was the only one that survived.



I'm sure I win the mother-of-the-year award for letting my baby put balloons in her mouth... but isn't she cute?!?



Ollie is very into drawing animals lately. Here's a picture of his jumping dolphin. I'm sure I'm biased but I think he does good for a 6 year old.



Claire is our super cute alarm clock. She gets Mom up at 6:00. Then at 7:00 she gets the other kids up. The kids get up much better when they wake up to a cute little sister. :)

1 comment:

Renisha said...

u got a wonderful family there!!! ur babies are so cute!