Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lily Quotes

Here's a few funny quotes from Lily.

This morning after giving Claire a hug- "Claire, you're a part of our family so we won't let you get in the shark pool."
I'm not quite sure where the "shark pool" is but I'd guess it has something to do with Ollie teaching Lily about sharks eating people.

Lily begging for more sweets...
L- "Pretty please?"
Mom- "No."
L- "Pretty please?"
M- "no."
L- "Handsome please?"
I laughed pretty hard but the answer was still no. :)

So Lily has this fear of slides. I think she has a hard time balancing so they scare her. I feel that once she learns how to do it she will love them so I'm always making her go down the slide. Today after going down the slide THREE times holding onto Mom's hand I got her a sucker. As I was giving her the sucker I said, "Lily, you can do hard things because you are amazing. I'm proud of you." Lily responded, "Yeah, I can do hard things so I can get suckers." Not quite what I had in mind. :)

5 comments:

Lara's blog said...

LOL Funny thing is I could actually hear cute Lily's voice when I read this post. ;) She's such a crack up!!

jamesrivergirl said...

Hi Shreann! All three of your kids are so cute. I loved the pictures especially of Ollie's and Lily's first days of school.

The Paynes said...

That sounds just like Lily! So cute! We really loved having her over!

Stamp With Linz said...

OHHH! She is just too cute! Love that girl! Keep those coming, OK? Handsome please? I won't throw you in the shark tank and I'll give you a sucker! ;)

Nathan Beck said...

She is so Stinkin' cute!