Friday, January 6, 2012

Randomness

Here's a selection of random pictures that show more of our everyday life. Enjoy!



Ollie is the best big brother ever! He adores his little sisters. Here he is helping Claire learn to walk- this is an old picture, she now walks everywhere.



This is a dress that was mine when I was little. My mother saved it all these years and now it's Lily's. She was super excited to wear my dress to church. :)



Claire "helping" mom with the dishes. I use the term helping very loosely. Anyone who's ever had a toddler will understand.



The girls reading books.



Ollie (number 4) at a soccer game. He played soccer this fall. He really enjoyed it. He made several goals throughout the season.



Hiking in Cameron Park. Super fun family outing!



The girls playing together. Claire loves this little bike and Lily was pushing her around the house.



Lily's finished Halloween birthday quilt. I had fun making this but it seems I always forget how long it takes. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I swear my mom made me a dress exactly like that one that Lily's wearing that used to be yours. How funny! It's so fun to see your family growing and changing. We miss you!

Unknown said...

Very nice pictures. i really liked all the pics and this great blog.
Damp Away