Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lily's Glasses

Most days I walk to school to pick Ollie up. I push the girls in a double stroller and we all just enjoy being outside. One day I got home with all the kids. I went to get the girls out of the stroller when I noticed that Lily wasn't wearing her glasses... I quickly asked her where they were and she just said, "I don't want to tell you." I worked on her a bit and found out that she had taken them off and just dropped them in the road on the walk home. I quickly loaded the girls back up and we headed out again. We found them, but not before they had been run over by a CAR. They were smooshed! We took them in to see if they could fix them but no luck. She had to get new glasses. We were able to get the exact same frames because one of the lenses wasn't broken and they were able to just fit it in. New rule at our house- You can NOT take your glasses off without asking Mom or Papa first. :)

No comments: