Monday, June 18, 2012

Hair

I know that "Hair" is a weird title for a post but it fits. I recently donated my hair to Lock of Love. Here is the braid before I mailed it off. Claire's hair is finally long enough to do cute little pig tails. Spencer calls them her horns because she is kind of our little devil child. She's super cute and sweet but she is also crazy! She is into everything! She also hits, bites, and scratches. We are working with her and she is getting better. She is very curious and has absolutely no fear. She requires constant watching! :) Ollie was getting his hair cut by Spencer. As a joke Spencer cut all the hair in the middle and left the sides. Ollie thought it was very funny. I laughed and took some pictures then said that he had to have all of it cut. :)

No comments: