Friday, November 30, 2012

Halloween

Frosting cookies and decorating them

Claire loved the frosting

Lily just couldn't wait to eat hers!

Ollie took his time and decorated all his cookies before deciding which one he wanted to eat first.

One day I put this in Ollie lunch.  Inside is a juice box.  I'm glad that he's not too cool to have fun with.  :)

One day I dressed the girls up as mummies.  They loved it!  I didn't wrap Claire's head because I knew she wouldn't like it.  They loved showing Papa their scary noises.

Carving the pumpkin.

I love kids' fascination with the inside!  I look forward to carving the pumpkin all year so I can watch my kids enjoy it.  :)



Cinderella, Harry Potter, and a lady bug at the ward trunk-or-treat.  Mom and one day old Katie missed the fun.


Halloween night. 





I tried to get a picture of each kid by the pumpkin.  Claire refused to get out of Lily's picture.  :)

No comments: