Monday, December 3, 2012

Lily's 5th Birthday

Waking up to the family singing "Happy Birthday"

Opening presents first thing in the morning...  She got lots of favorites- new sand toys, playdoh, a shirt from Papa that says "Daddy's Princess", and some money that she used to buy a princess laptop toy

The girls went to the zoo for her birthday.  Any day spent at the zoo is a good day.

I told Lily to stand by these totem poles to take her picture.  This is how she stood.  I thought it was funny that she didn't look at the camera...

Lily's princess cake.  She LOVED this after she was able to look at it for a while.

She kept peeking as I was making it so finally I just let her come take a look.


Playing with the new playdoh set with Ollie after school.  It was a cookie set so they made me some delicious treats!


Playing outside with the new sand toys.  She had a great busy dirty day.  :)


1 comment:

Lara's blog said...

She's so darn cute. I can't believe she's FIVE. I can't wait to squeeze her in a couple weeks!