Friday, August 16, 2013

Kid Quotes

Kids always say funny things.  Here's a few from our house lately.  :)

Claire:  We were reading Uncle Nate's blog and we watched the movie of his riding an elephant.  She was super excited that he got to ride a "cute" elephant.  After the little movie she exclaimed, "When I grow up, I'm going to be Uncle Nate!"
Claire:  She has been learning to say her prayers.  One night after her nightly prayer she just unfolded her arms and said, "The End."

Lily:  "Look Mom, I set my bed!" 
Lily: The kids were working on cleaning up.  I told Lily to not clean up Claire's mess so that Claire would learn how.  Lily said, "I can't clean up Claire's mess because when I am a Mom, I am not going to Claire's house to clean up after her kids!"

Ollie:  He was complaining on a short car drive.  I told him to just chill and enjoy the ride and think of it as an adventure.  He said, "Oh.  Are we lost?"  I guess when I get lost I just call it an adventure.  :)
Ollie:  I told him about a youth church program that I used to do as a child.  It was called Merry Miss.  I explained it to him.  A few minutes later he said, "Mom, I have another question about the Merry Maggots group..."

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the Lily not cleaning up after Claire's kids quote. So many different levels of understanding there....

Lara's blog said...

Oh a day in the life of those 4 darling children... I'm sorry I miss the funny stuff they say but I'm glad you post it on here. :)

When are you moving back to Utah?

Nathan Beck said...

Such funny kids!