Friday, November 7, 2008

Parenting

As a parent, I always wonder if I'm doing okay. When you have kids, they do not come with an instruction manual. I wonder about the small things, like getting enough veggies, to the big things, like teaching about faith in God. Every now and then they do or say something to let you know that you are on the right (or wrong) track. Today we had such a moment at our house. This conversation was overheard.

Setting: Lily had just thrown some food on the floor.
Ollie: "Lily, I sure love you. I love you even when you are naughty."

Heavenly Father sure gave me two little angels. :)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That's so sweet! I feel the same way aLL the time. In fact, Paige is here typing with me when she should be in bed. But you know, it's those sweet little moments that make everything worth it.

Jana and Mario said...

Ollie is such a sweet brother!

Marie said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)