Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunday Best

Every Sunday I try hard to make my kids (and myself) look nice for church. I usually put a headband with a bow on it on Lily. Lately, the second I put it on, she takes it off. Last Sunday I decided to try curling her hair. The only long hair she has is right on top of her head (and sticks straight up).



She looked really cute in the curlers. When I took them out she had two very perfect curls, right on top of her head.



Ollie was trying to explain to her that she had curls in her hair.



The long and short of it... her hair looked okay when we left for church. By the end, the curls had loosened so her hair was sticking up even worse than usual and had just a little tiny curl on top. A man at church asked us if she did her own hair that morning. I guess it looked really bad. :)

2 comments:

Jana and Mario said...

How cute! Gabriella still messes her hair up by the time we get to church and sometimes I wonder why I even bother!

Lara's blog said...

She's so stinkin' cute Shree, even with hair that sticks straight up!