Monday, November 10, 2008

Soccer

Soccer is now over. Sometimes he loved to run and play. Other times he just wanted to sit and play in the dirt. We've decided that 3 is too young to play soccer. It will be easier not to have to go to practice twice a week and a game once a week.




Ollie showing me his trophy.



The team



Funniest soccer moment- One day during a game, a member of the other team was bent over with his hands on his knees. Ollie reached over and goosed him (pinched his bum). Thanks to the Olson family for giving us this fun tradition. :)

2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

LOL!! Awesome. And you're welcome. ;)

jamesrivergirl said...

I showed Luke Ollie's pics. I'm trying to figure out what we're going to do for his birthday and I asked him to tell me his friends. Of course, Ollie is first. He would really like it if Ollie came to his party. "But Ollie can't come, right?" (said that tonight at dinner.) Bummer.