Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The End



Ollie and Madi.



Uncle Rich reading a book about Africa. Ollie now wants to move to Africa to see a real elephant and lion in the wild, just like Uncle Rich. Mom, however, says that Africa is not a good idea.



Lily wearing one of Madi's hats.



Drew, Hyrum, and Ollie. Ollie loved to follow these guys around and do what they were doing. He really enjoyed watching them play Risk. He also was able to see them play at a chello recital. He was very impressed with their playing.



Playing with cousins in the basement.



Lily with some of the Saunders.



The little boy that Lily is looking at is her 2 1/2 year old cousin Caleb. For some reason (unknown to me) his family calls him Bubby. Bubby loved Lily. He was always trying to carry her places and always wanted to play with her. He made a big impression on her because now when she is playing with her phone she calls Bubby. The converstaion goes like this, "Ello Bubby. Dis is Wiwy. I love you. bye bye."

So... Here's the last of the Utah pictures. I know it's taken me forever to get them all posted. I took about 200 pictures so just be glad that I'm not posting all of them. :)

2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

Looks like you guys had a good time here or something. ;) I love the top pic of the two monkeys singing!

Amy said...

I LOVE Lily's telephone conversation with Bubby. We call him Bubby because Elsa couldn't say Caleb, so she called him Bubbub. It just got shortened to Bubby. And it fits, don't you think? Give those two cuties a squeeze for me!