Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kid Quotes...

So my kids are always saying the funniest things. Here's a few quotes from them. (yes, Lily talks great now so there are some from her too)

This morning Spencer was telling me about his dream last night. Ollie then pipes up and says, "Last night I dreamed I was eating a marshmallow and meat. When I woke up this morning my pillow and monkey were gone." He said all of this with a straight face. Funny joke.

Ollie (said while pretending to eat Lily) "Lily's my M&M"
Mom "Why do you say that?"
Ollie "Because I like her as much as I like chocolate."

Lily (said while crawling into Ollie's little tent) "I go house."
Mom "Oh, are you going into the house? This house is called a tent."
Lily (with a look like a light bulb was turning on, and pointing at the tent walls) "Oh, one, two, TEN!!"

The other day Lily got in trouble for something (I don't even remember what). She threw herself down on the floor and started kicking and screaming. Then she stopped screaming and yelled, "I want Papa!" (I guess Papa is nicer than MomMom.) I just replied that Papa was at work so she just crawled into her room and played by herself.

Lily had a speech-therapy evaluation. The lady came into our house and we were introducing ourselves. Lily piped up and said, "I'm Lily." The lady laughed and said she didn't think that Lily would need speech therapy, which she doesn't. Hooray for one less appointment. :)

3 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

Yes, hooray for one less appointment. I love how she introduced herself!

Amy said...

That is so cute that lily can talk now. YAY!!!
Anne
P.S. Lily and Ollie are VERY funny. :)

Amy said...

Hey, Shre! It's been awhile! We need some new posts to laugh at! Love you guys! I hope you're all unpacked and settled in!