Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funny Quotes

So Ollie's new thing to say to avoid trouble--- He says "Sorry, does that help?" He's learned that he has to say sorry so he just says sorry and tries to avoid any talking or punishment. Kids sure learn fast! He's also started asking me if he can drive the car. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen for another 12 years or so!?!
Here's my funny quote (as remembered by Spencer)-- Sunday morning I was washing Ollie's hair for church. He hates to have his hair washed because he doesn't want to get water in his eyes. I didn't want to spend time arguing with him about washing his hair or trying to convince him to look up. So I just said, "I'm fixin' to pour this water on your hair so you'd best be lookin' up." Spencer laughed about that one. I guess I've lived in the south for too long. :)

No comments: