Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pretty in Purple



Lily got a new cast this week. Ollie gets to pick the color. He has decided that Lily's favorite color is pink so the first cast was pink. His favorite color is purple so the second cast is purple. This new cast is much less smelly than the last one but she is working on getting it back to its smelly stage. There is one problem with this new cast... it has no signatures. So we are going to start a virtual cast. You send us a message and we will write it on the cast.

6 comments:

Days of Our Lives said...

Please add love from the Rappleyea Family!

Pinky Khatri said...

Please add Love you beautiful from Pinky

Lara's blog said...

From the Olsons: We love you Lily!!

Jana and Mario said...

I know this is a silly question, but how do you change her diaper with that on?! I know how it was with my little ones- going up their back all the time. Anyway, I was just curious. We love the purple!

chiara family said...

I love Jana question and I am curious too.

Amy said...

The Saunders family message (for Lily's cast:)

Laughing
Innocent
Loveable
Yummy

Written so that you can tell it spells Lily down the side. My kids had a hard time thinking of something for the Y. But yummy works because she sure is yummy! All babies are! We love you guys!